lørdag 9. mai 2015

I Want to Share an Image


- from my living room

It is an image of my inner world.


As with all pictures, all representations of any part of reality, we need interpretation in the process of relating to it. Even my own words will be only partly covering the fullness of this image.

There are facets of the blue, the most beautiful colour on the face of this earth. There are the symbols of the reading and the writing. Closed books are like kinetic energy - they come live when they are opened, they become energizing, just waiting to come into fruition.
Behind it all is Christ. What you cannot see is that he has his hand raised in a blessing, and he has an open book in his other hand. Perhaps that is hidden knowledge, but then again, I possess it in this instance.

The Icon is an Image.
I do not worship pictures. I worship the living Christ, the One who rules - I worship the King of Kings. This picture carries His image. It doesn't matter if he looked like this or not. It is not the picture that matters, but what it creates in my mind, in my spirit, in my heart. And that is a joyful and grateful spirit - in the nearness of the King. The picture is a symbol, and a sign. It signifies the other reality, the spiritual real.











I am a princess. I am the daughter of a King, the King of Heaven. It is comforting to know. I am in His care. Love breeds love. Care and kind words breed care and kind words. Comforting words and acts soften the soul, and one may dear to open up and share some of the love that lives in the heart.
"You took my hand in yours, 
You started breaking down my walls,
And you covered my heart in kisses"
(Sia)

Once I thought of myself as a donkey, trotting along on life's path, carrying too many parcels, responsibilities, burdens, and stubbornly performing my duties faithfully. Perhaps that was true. Now I think I am like a cat - likes to cuddle, independent, and in times of pain - hides until it passes. Hides where? In the arms of God.

    Perspective:

Welcome to my world






Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar