fredag 20. november 2015

Demo: "Search Me, O God" (Now available)

Fixed it!  ( At least I think so).- Now you can hear. Let me know if there is a problem still.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I wonder if this works.

I made a demo, just raw footage of the song 'Search me,O God'. It has some flaws; I made sure i stayed on pitch in the first part, and in the second part, with piano,  - well, it is what it is.
I had to put some pictures with it; I couldn't just upload a sound file ( didn't understand how)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdvvsV5iSqw&feature=em-upload_owner


Anyway - I have learnt a bit about  IMovie, Garageband, Youtube uploads, etc - but I am not sure if you will be able to hear it...

I love the world of technology. I have a lot more to learn - but once I do, man, it will be a nice tool.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar